1. What is Boot Camp FX?
Boot Camp FX is Fullerton's outdoor fitness boot camp for improved performance, fitness and weight loss. Camp meets at Acacia Park in Fullerton California.
2. What types of people come to Boot Camp FX?
The people who LOVE Boot Camp FX tend to like the following activities: hiking, kickboxing, basketball, soccer, 5ks, mud runs, bikram yoga and other sports. Other people who do well are type-A go-getter personalities, self-starters, high-performing sales pros and entrepreneurs.
3. I'm not sure if I'm ready for boot camp. Can I do it?
The best way to "get ready" for boot camp is to come to boot camp. We have members who have lost more than 50 pounds and members who went from already fit to amazing levels of fitness.
4. What is camp like? What kinds of exercises do you do there?
The workouts we do are FUN, easily mastered, safe, and highly effective.
5. What is a Boot Camp FX workout?
Boot Camp FX is a fun, fat-burning, outdoor fitness class. At Boot Camp FX you will be amazed at how fast your body transforms with our unique format that consists of buddy-training, team-training, calisthenics, strength-training, yoga, pilates, boxing, core-training, and MORE. You will get tone, strong, sexy and have more energy than ever before.
6. I have not exercised in a long time. Can I do it?
Yes. It is possible. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. You must TAKE the FIRST STEP to accomplish anything. When you look in the mirror 4-weeks from now, you will either be happy you decided to become a member of Boot Camp FX or still sitting on the fence.
The choice is yours.
7. I don't want big bulky muscles. Will this make me look like a bodybuilder?
No. Boot Camp FX is a fitness boot camp not a body building camp. The type of exercises we use are designed to give you a fit, strong and tone body -- not a body builders body.
- If you're a woman, imagine a tone and fit look -- like a cover model of "Shape".
- If you're a man, imagine a fit and strong look -- like "Men's Health" -- not "Flex".
8. How much does it cost? How does the program work? When does the next session start?
Boot Camp FX is a 30-day fitness program and is "open enrollment". Each workout costs about the same price as a cup of coffee and a pastry from Starbucks.